Thursday 21 January 2016

Potential Big Kahuna

I have devised a potential idea for my big main focus project. Based on every project I have undertake so far which has been me keen to attempt something intricate, interesting and complicated - struggling with it, getting close to the deadline, and then Fred telling me just to keep it simple. I have decided to start with a new tact this time. Simple. Cor.

I think I want to make a book, hardback and beautifully bound with the topic of interest being conservation of our seas, with a particular focus on endangered animals. I might even try to get more specific and select a species, such as whales or sharks. 

From the back of this I aim to create a series of posters, and other ephemera and also an online presence that further promotes and campaigns for the welfare of the endangered sea-life, and what people can do to help assist them in terms of conservation.


No comments:

Post a Comment