Friday 20 December 2013

Pre Christmas Book Proposal


Due to my drastic changes in my book concept I do not have nearly enough work or research to prove for this, but what I would like to do is produce a book that is a collection of collections and I want it to concentrate on lo-fi objects, that can be found and not bought that people can accumulate, or become attached to and keep for their various reasons. I have already started looking at possibilities for what these could be, such as one of my flatmates collects carton lids that they have used and keeps them in a clear plastic cup. When I asked him about it, he explained that he liked their small shape, and how they can all be gathered together to create something that looks quite interesting out of little pieces of easy to come by normality. 

Group Feedback



 Self Evaluation



I have a lot of work to do to make this book a success. My plan for over the Christmas break is to gather ideas, talk to people do lots of research on what people like to collect, and do they apply to what I want to achieve with this book? 

No comments:

Post a Comment