Wednesday 8 January 2014

Øbject as Image

3D Craft and Lens




Evidently not my most productive ideas generation to date but these were some of my initial thoughts towards our latest task, 'Produce a 3D illustration of a mutant/ mutation to yourself'. 

Some ideas were more just playing with the idea of materials that would make interesting, enhancements and effects to an image yet lacked the drive or purpose required for the result to have anything close to a good concept.

I think I will attempt to do my ginger hair idea. It might not quite be exactly a superpower mutation, but to me it might as well be.

It might be fun to try and make a gif of this, and have perhaps a flash/section of this amazing ginger hair travelling through my own normal hair, but this may prove to be too complicated or less effective so I think I will start by trying to create a still using paper and other fairly lo-fi media to create one big effect of very amazing hair.







One of my other ideas - which didn't quite answer the task - was to be able to have a little miniature dragon/lizard (very much like the ones that are pulled out of a bag in order to determine which type of dragon that Fleur, Cedric, Viktor and Harry will have to face in the very first stage of the Triwizard Tournament.)

No comments:

Post a Comment