Monday 27 January 2014

Final Big Crits

General Feedback




I am really pleased with a lot of my feedback, most of all that my book format succeeded in the way that I hoped it would, as I wanted its different format to make the book more engaging and fun to explore, and for it to let the reader focus on the images on each pages. I was also very glad to see that people did understand what is was a book of, its content was clear. I also tried very hard to take a lot of care with the production of my book, so it is very rewarding to read too.



I found this feedback to be really helpful, as it indicated which areas I could potentially resolve further, or where I have left gaps in my documentations. Such as for example, texture was very much an aim in my work. 

This book was my first attempt at creating a finished book. Overall it turned out relatively well however I am quite disappointed with the artwork. 






somethings went wrong which is inevitable on the initial productions, in this case I forgot to engage my brain and so accidentally cut off one of the blank end pages. I was also evidently not careful enough with the glue, so some pages became stuck together a little which damaged the art works.



No comments:

Post a Comment