Sunday 26 January 2014

Creating the collections artwork





 My redone fine lined ink bottles on the left, to attempt to improve the overall image. 






my pencil marbles, which I combined with a coloured layer to create the marbles, as they are small and hidden behind the red net it is less imoprtant that they are not perfect. 


 
 after editing the images levels on photostop. 






Page layout consideration for glass bottles


 wrist band test drawings. 



masking tape texture for rocks. 






 
I used this texture behind my stamps to compete them. 








These stamps do not look at all good at this scale, however I am to scale these down and display them at a much smaller size, so this will hopefully make up for that and not look to poor quality when printed out.




 The tree components I used to create my train ticket compositions. 



Wish bug sketches, this one is so tricky as its all but impossible to edit successfully on photoshop.  The levels can really be adjusted drastically, This artwork is struggling to turn out well, but I was to keep it in as conceptually its a perfect thing/collection to include. 


People collect wrist bands from good nights out of fun events that they have been to, this is something that I have noticed in a lot of my friends, I found these ones pinned on my friends pin board. 













masking tape


my initial components for my cornflakes image . 












colours layer for coppers, I even used a hint of gold ink. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment