Friday 8 May 2015

Poster Development

Here is some of my poster development. The format is pretty uninspiring, but for some of them I think that it helps to keep the focus on the artwork, as the artwork is quieter in an attempt to be more sensitive, so it perhaps does run the risk of being drowned out.

I had a chat with my Graphic design housemate about what I should do about my naff poster layouts. He said that he actually quite liked them, and maybe just make a few alterations so that the text has enough surrounding space and balance, so I did that. He also suggested that if I wanted to keep trying out lots of different possibilities, then I should open it up in several photoshop documents, so that if I don't like a drastic change I have made I can change it back, and I can compare them side by side.

No comments:

Post a Comment