Monday 21 April 2014

Mutants


      

I endorsed the modelling skills of my sister to create my mutants picture. Its not a particularly successful thing, the concept wasn't the strongest or a very inventive one. It is quite fun though, and does essentially achieve what I set out to do, which is create some amazing big orange super hair! To make it more convincing I should have gone to more efforts to conceal Eleanor's real hair, which is bit visible in places and rather spoils the effect. Its still quite a good fun image, even if its not quite complex enough to make people really stop and wonder at its complexities. (I wrote that in a confusing way, basically it's not that but it really ought to be.) Also a fairly glaring error to this image is that I should have put more thought into the background and how that might effect and give more content to the subject of the image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment