Wednesday 9 March 2016

Contacting the Deep

In a bid to learn more about my big K sharks project, I sent a message of enquiry to the Deep asking if I could have a contact for the head curator, Katy Duke, or if I could come back and talk to any of their staff.  Hopefully this will present me with an opportunity to gain more first hand drawings, and research learning experience, which is so much more beneficial to my project!




They got back to me fairly swiftly and gave me her email. I emailed her and she then wrote back telling me that my project sounded interesting and that she had passed my email along to Graham Hill their Science Officer, who would be in touch soon.

I got a reply from their senior science officer, Graham Hill!




I have since been to visit and have been contacting him since.

No comments:

Post a Comment