Friday 1 November 2013

Visual Language - reference.

Drawing From Reference

My four chosen images to use as reference to draw from are ordered as follows:

SOMETHING MANMADE 

SOMETHING NATURAL

A PORTRAIT OF A FACE

FULL FIGURE PORTRAIT
use space on page, think graphic designer, consider where your drawing will go. composition mate!

bit hurried not best.

like this onem, but it doesnt convey / is quite different from the actual object - the style / method of drawing chosen.

can be more careful, as displayed with horse project.


 


These two faces are not particularly good drawings, but I've shown them here because I like whats happening with the media. At first I did struggle with creating drawings with only very minimal use of colour and tone. Blacks not a colour I usually use, in fact I tend to rather avoid it, its so flattening and I suppose working with it just doesn't come as naturally to me. The first image
http://www.scribblejay.co.uk/index.html

love jay taylor. In an attempt to make my drawingd more refined,= smd effective as an image I started looking

I stumbled across Jay Taylor










Printing:
oops..




No comments:

Post a Comment