Friday 7 November 2014

Brief Selection - Individual Practice

BRIEF SELECTION - Interflora YCN


1- Why have I chosen this brief?
The subject appealed to me. Flowers and raising awareness for Grandparents day. I had a potentially fun idea for it.

2-What do I want to get out of it?
Some interesting new work, experience at trying a somewhat challenging and restricted brief. A fun and successful concept. To see if I could pull off an interesting concept.

3-What do I need to produce in response to it?
Something that drives brand awareness. Promotes, brand expertise, Grandparents day range. Reach out to young adults, a few examples of various media formats.

4- What do I want to produce in response to it?
Some imagery that raises awareness for grandparents day in a fun way. Perhaps also some high quality images of flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment