Tuesday 25 November 2014

Test Animations

For my final animation I wonder if I would like to go for quite a hand drawn approach. Here I am roughly testing out producing a bit of animation where I simply add more to a drawing:


I just created with the stop motion app, so it's not well presented and set up, neither is it very good quality, but it does give an overall feel.


  • The quality of line suits the slightly jerky aesthetics of approach to animation.
  • To create my whole animation in dragon frame like this will take a lot of time, but for some aspects it does speed up the animation process dramatically.
  • It is a bit too static, I need to incorporate this with more hand drawn frame by frame so that her body and etc can all move around and be a bit more interesting and movement-wise be more accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment