Tuesday 18 November 2014

Progress Tutorial


Tutors Comment:

Define specific deliverables as discussed. Simply your ideas for etchings and decide on scale and format. You need to inform your decisions with contextual references.

Student Response/Self-evaluation:

I have forgotten to keep the brief in directly in mind - I need to go away and take on board this advice and write up a very clear and specific plan for the future, this will help me to see where I want to go and what I need to do.
  • I need to go and tidy up my blogs, use issue, type up responsive and other such written feedback things, as this is always time well spent reflecting, rereading and reconsidering.
  • Catalogue (and do) much much more animation/moving image work and development.
  • There are some nice qualities of lines - so I should remember not to get too complicated, be simplicity and create beautiful lines.
  • I need to re read the brief.
It could be good if I set myself up and planned, then expanded in the right direction. 

I must be carful of lapsing into this 'Jessie world' of mad tangents, far fetched connections and strange ideas, or else no one will have any idea what is going on, especially when this is crossed over with 'Terry Pratchett World'. 'Jessie world' and 'Terry Pratchett World' can come across more naturally in my animation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment