Wednesday 18 May 2016

Branding for a promotional campaign for Pop up Exhibition

I worked on developing a promotional campaign for this proposed exhibition. Here is the development into what I used as the final mock ups of this proposed campaign for the pop up exhibition. It sort of goes from terrible to worse as I do struggled with type and layout, but thankfully this is not a graphic design hand in. I experimented with different looks and approaches to it, such as trying to include a timeline which I liked as it brought in the element of evolution, but in the ended I opted for a simpler aesthetic.

I am no graphic designer, by any stretch of the imagination, so this really is only a proposed campaign, just to give across the general sense of what the exhibition will be, and how it will advertise to a wider audience. I did this to help contextualise the whole proposal, and make it feel so much more tangible.

No comments:

Post a Comment