Thursday 5 May 2016

Poster/Scale ideas

For my creatures brief I hope to apply them all to a varied range of campaign and promotion outlets, as part of awareness raising for WWF (with.) I have been doing some research into some pre existing campaigns, when doing this I came across this advert for flea control in dogs. It makes the ultimate use of space, by having it viewed so high up that people walking on it look just like fleas jumping and crawling around. It's a good reminder to be open minded and make use of wider space creatively. Also to consider the relevance of the image content and the scale, in this instance it is the very clever inclusion of people walking across it to look like the fleas. 




I saw this image, and at first scrolled past it just thinking it was a reasonably cool idea. Now I wonder if I could apply some snake or other creature drawings to it.





No comments:

Post a Comment